Mike's Space


Road Trip!

Just got back from a fantastic spur-of-the-moment 421-mile day trip to Devon.

I knew Stu & Penny and James & Alysia had gone for the weekend to do some surfing and the weather was forcast to be amazing so last night I decided that I fancied going to the beach for the day.

I left at 7:30am and by 10:30am I was in Croyde. Met up with the others and we headed off to Woolacombe. Flew my kites then had a little wander whilst they surfed then we all watched the Rugby in a pub overlooking the bay. After sunset we played cards in the Cowies' van, then had the most amazing fish & chips at Squires in Braunton. Left at 9pm and was back home at 12am...

Don't think I stopped smiling all day :)

1 Responses to “Road Trip!”

  1. # Blogger Rich Burley

    Spur of the moment fun is often the most fun. Nice photos! Bit cold in the sea, I expect, though.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Mike's Space | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.