Mike's Space


Significant Progress

Wow - have to say a massive thank you to everyone else who has been praying for me (over the last few weeks in particular).

You know how I said that sometimes I just wish that God would reveal something of His bigger picture for our lives? Well I really believe that in the last couple of days things have suddenly been clicking into place and it is so exciting! - looks like God WAS in fact in control of stuff in my life and moving me on in my walk with Him - however painful, lonely, confusing and frustrating it felt at the time - I'm just beginning to be able to understand a bit more of this...

I realise, I, my view of myself and my view of my purpose in life aren't going to change overnight, and there are still issues I'm struggling with, but things are definitely moving forward and I'm actually quite excited . A friend asked me tonight how I was, and I could honestly answer, "really good, thank you" - not the answer they were expecting!

1 Responses to “Significant Progress”

  1. # Blogger Mel

    Yay! God is good. x  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Mike's Space | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.