Mike's Space


The Bigger Picture

Struggling a bit at the moment as I desperately try to understand what God is doing and why He's doing it this way... I can't help but feel it would be so much easier if sometimes we were able to catch just a glimpse of His bigger picture for our lives...

3 Responses to “The Bigger Picture”

  1. # Blogger Mel

    We love you....  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    With you all the way, matey.

    :)  

  3. # Blogger Martin

    You're not the only person I've heard mention this recently.

    Personally, I wish I were better at actually seeking God's will. Slight (or maybe huge) flaw in this is that the time I spend "wishing" it would be the case could be spent doing the seeking.  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Mike's Space | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.